Friday, October 1, 2010

While Beauty Sleeps and a Freebie

I got to play with another great kit by Laurie's Scraps this week, you are going to love it! It's called While Beauty Sleeps and it coordinates perfectly with Laurie's other "princess" kits. But Just because it's a princess kit, doesn't mean you can't use it to scrap pictures of your boys...

Don't forget this kit is on sale this week, so it's a good time to pick it up at one of Laurie's Stores.


I got my inspiration for my layout from an ad again, but this time it was from the Martha Stewart Home magazine. Here's the ad:


And here is the preview of the template I put together for you. Click HERE or on the preview to download. I got the nicest comment on my last template - comments really do make my day - so thank you!

5 comments:

  1. I like your templates a LOT - thank you for sharing them with us! I'm anxious to use this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo! I love these! I love that you're pulling from magazine ads! Fabulous! They all look so professional too. I love your preview pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, now that's just weird. I JUST downloaded While Beauty Sleeps and thought, hmmm, I'll just go look for a nifty template before I get started. And yours was the first one I clicked on. (EEEK!!) Anyway - awesome template, I'm snagging it now and gonna see what I can do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing the template! That's so great that you got the inspiration from the ad and then translated it so perfectly to your layout!

    ReplyDelete