Sunday, September 19, 2010

Down by the Seashore and a Freebie

I had so much fun with Laurie's newest kit, Down by the Seashore. I know I have said this before, but this kit is huge! I don't think Laurie knows how to make a small kit...so that's a good thing for us, right? This huge kit is on sale this week - so go grab it.

Here is an adorable layout I put together of all my boys swimming. Make sure you take a close look at the journaling - a great joke we picked up from my cousin 7 or 8 years ago - we can't help but say it anytime we are going swimming. (Go ahead - click on the layout to see it bigger - it's okay, I'll wait.)


You're glad you read the joke, and wondering who you can tell it to, am I right? ;)

Well for my layout, I had a little inspiration from one of my favorite childrens clothing stores. Here's a look at the home page for Crazy 8's - I love grabbing inspiration from anywhere I can.

And because I love to share, here is a template I made from my layout. Click HERE or on the preview to download.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your templates. I use them over and over and over and... So I'm always glad to get a new one! Loved your inspiration on this one! Too funny! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour blocking effect of this template.
    Thanks so very much.

    ReplyDelete