Friday, October 8, 2010

Belle of the Ball and a Freebie

I got to play with a gorgeous new kit this week, Laurie's Scrap's "Belle of the Ball." I won't lie, I need some little sweet princesses to be able to use some of the cute girly stuff - but there is tons of stuff for us with lots of boys in our lives.

Here is her kit, pick it up on sale this week here.

Here is my layout - showcasing one thing I really love about each of my sons.


Because you know I am a template junkie, I made my layout into a template for you. Click HERE or on the preview to download. {still loving the sweet comments I've been getting - thanks ladies!}

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just browsed through your entire blog and snagged all your wonderful templates! What a gold mine for a template junkie like me!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent, and please keep it up for folks like me. You now have a special spot on my hard drive, and I'm doing a feed of your blog so I don't miss any of your designs! Your babies are beautiful!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete