Friday, September 3, 2010

It's Party Time and a Freebie!

Laurie's Scraps is celebrating 2 years as a designer! Sweet! So to celebrate, everything in her store is 40% off! Wowzers! To begin the party, you can start with picking up her newest kit, Birthday Wishes. I promise you will fall in love with these colors, paper and elements! Check it out! Go grab it - It's only $2.78 this week!

Plus your purchase will go towards getting you some raffle tickets for some incredible prizes! Who doesn't love some awesome 'party favors'! Ha!


So, here's a layout I made with the kit - I used an awesome freebie template from Jen Yuko. Love it!


Then I didn't want to leave you empty handed - so I have a 4x6 birthday thank you card you can use.
I'm a little behind and still need to send thank yous for my son's 2nd birthday in July! Now that I have the card ready - I can print them and ship them - or go the even easier route and email them out! At least then they will get sent. ;) Enjoy the party this week over at Laurie's Scraps!

Click HERE or on the preview to download!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete