Thursday, July 15, 2010

Toy Chest and a Freebie

So the Disney themed kits are still coming from Laurie's Scraps - and I'm not going to complain - I love them all!

Here is her latest kit - Toy Chest. Love it! You can grab it on sale this week only at one of her stores.
Here's my layout - only using the Buzz stuff - which is just a small portion of this huge kit.

I fell in love with a layout in CK magazine that was a "reader's choice" from the galleries, it was by Jamie Ward. I couldn't help but turn it into a digital template. Love it.

Click here or on the preview to download.

4 comments:

  1. thank you for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your templates and this one is no exception! :-) Love your Buzz layout! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us...seeing your actual layout using the template is very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much.
    I found you from http://handpickedfreebies.blogspot.com/2010/07/so-many-goodies.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the very unique and cute template.

    ReplyDelete