Thursday, July 1, 2010

CT blog train, a new kit, a sale, and a freebie, oh my!

So I may still be a little 'new' to the blogging scene, not too new, but I am participating in my first blog train! Wahoo! I am part of an amazing Creative Team for Laurie's scraps, and each member has created some great freebies that correlate with one of two kits, A dream is a wish, or Fairest one of all.
Starting today, you can grab all of Laurie's Scraps stuff at 40% - that's insane! You don't want to pass this sale up.

Before we get to the train goodness - I want to show you what I have put together with the latest kit in Laurie's Disney-themed kits - this one is perfectly titled "Under the Sea". All of the little creatures in it are awesome!

Here is a layout of my sweet boys at their swimming lessons this summer.

So for those of you who are visiting my blog for the first time, first off welcome, and I hope you stop by again, and also you should know that I love using templates to help me get my scrapping done quickly - time is a precious thing with my busy life. I know I'm not the only strapped for time out there, so I made this layout into a template for you. My inspiration came from a layout I found in CK's computer tricks for scrapbooking - I tweaked it a bit, and made it a multi-picture layout and moved around the title to better fit my needs. So here is a little template goodness to help you out. Click here or on the preview to download.


I appreciate you sticking around so long, your patience should be rewarded. Here is my portion on the Laurie's Scraps CT blog train, a paper stack and a photo ledge. I'm not sure if that is a new term - because it's not a frame, but a place to set your photos on top of. I think it works. ;) The link will only be up until Monday at midnight MST. So grab it quick by clicking here or on the preview. (LINK HAS BEEN DISABLED - watch for the whole blog train to show up in Laurie's Store)

Your next stop on the train is Hanizah's blog - http://haniz-eyecandy.blogspot.com/

If you have just joined us on the train, feel free to stop by our CT blog to find all of the stops.

http://lauriesscrapsct.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the adorable creations! Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your template and layout! Thanks so much for sharing it and your BT contribution! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for both the template and your part of the blog train ;) very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for these cute freebies! Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog. Thanks for the cute template!

    ReplyDelete