Friday, July 30, 2010

Need for Speed and a FREEBIE!

Are you not surprised to see see another great kit by Laurie's Scraps. No surprise here! She makes awesome stuff. Here is a look at her newest kit, Need for Speed, don't you love it?

Here is a layout I made of my sweet little guy who just turned two this month - fast asleep with his "Muh-keen." I know I will be using this kit over and over again, it has so many great papers and elements!


So did you love the layout? If you did, I turned it into a template for you! Click here or on the preview to download. Also, Laurie has a great Freebie Alpha on her blog - so make sure you stop by over there as well!

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the template tiscia! my nephew sleeps like your boy too...always with his "caws"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 31, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you thank you thank you!
    Your templates are so different to a lot of the standard ones out there, they're just fab! Thanks ever so much for sharing with us :D

    ReplyDelete