Saturday, April 3, 2010

Reach for the Stars, a Freebie, and Speed Scrap

First off, I am excited to be hossting a speed scrap next week at Laurie's Scraps! You will want to join us in the forum on Thursday at 1 pm (MST). It's going to be a lot of fun with incredible participation prizes - I can't wait to see you there!We have had a terrible computer virus - and my computer has been out of service. So it'snot Friday, but I am finally letting you know about Laurie's newest kit that came out yesterday, Reach for the Stars. You know I LOVE stars, so no question that I love this kit!

Check it out, right now it's on sale exclusively at DSC for $2.99! What a deal! Go and grab it.
Here is my layout I made with only a few pieces of this incredbile kit.

And here is a template of my layout for you. Click HERE or on the preview to download.

Let me know what you think - I love to read your comments. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper template! Cute layout! Thanks so much for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete