Friday, April 16, 2010

PB&J and a Freebie!

My son loves, loves, loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! So I knew finding the right pictures for Laurie's newest kit was going to be a snap! This kit is so stinkin' cute! Here's the whole kit for you to drool over.... If you need to satisfy your hunger for this kit - you can grab it at any of Laurie's Stores.

Here is a layout I made with just a few of the marvelous pieces of the kit.

And this layout was a lift from Elizabeth Kartchner in a CK magazine. My version is just a little different. But I made it into a template to share with all of you! (And in case any of you think I can't count, I can! Templates 20 & 21 were from the speed scrap last week. I had two different layouts I was debating over and had made templates of each. They were both my own layout - so watch next week for those goodies to show up!) Click HERE or on the preview to download.

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just in love with your templates! Thanks so much for sharing them. And I love your layouts! :-)

    ReplyDelete