Friday, March 5, 2010

Circus of Life and a Freebie

I love Fridays - not only because it usually means Laurie has released something new - but also because for the next few months it means I can relax a bit. I am taking a class on Thursday nights to finish my masters degree - and I am so thankful when Thursdays are over!

That being said here is the new kit. Once again Laurie has used an incredible set of colors - that you wouldn't normally think of, and the elements are incredible! You can pick up the kit on sale - this week only.

Here is my "versatility" layout of my littlest guy when he was less than a week old.


I found a layout I liked in an old Simple Scrapbooks magazine. I lifted and tweaked a layout from Wendy Smedly. And because I love to share - you can download the template by clicking HERE or on the preview.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout! Thanks so much for sharing another great template...I love how you scraplifted it from a paper scrapping mag and turned it into a dig template! :-)

    ReplyDelete