Saturday, February 20, 2010

Endless Love and a Freebie

For the last few years I have made my own calendar for our family. Well for my 2010 calendar I used Laurie's scraps kits almost exclusively - but there wasn't a good fit for February and valentine's day. That will not be a problem next year - Laurie has released a gorgeous kit that is far from the average red and pink kit - so of course my hubby loves it! And so do I!

This week you can grab it on sale at one of Laurie's stores.


Here is my layout I made with me and my sister. I don't usually do layouts with just one picture - but it worked for this photo.


I also made the layout into a template for you. Click on the preview or HERE to download.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [21 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, like your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always looking for cute one photo templates. Thanks a bunch :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome template! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete