Friday, January 8, 2010

Under Construction and a Freebie!

I have a 4 year-old that is obsessed with all things construction - and I am pretty sure my toddler is beginning to follow suit. So I was thrilled to see Laurie's Scraps latest kit, "Under Construction." I love the rich colors and the elements. Check out the whole kit:


And here is the beginning of many layouts completed with this kit:


And I made the layout into a template for you. I lifted the basic layout from a Jessica Sprague layout and then I made it my own. (It's found in Computer Tricks for Scrapbookers 3.) Love that magazine. :) Click HERE or on the preview to download.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Tish!! I'm so excited to share an award with you! Go to my preschool website to receive it!! Thanks for all of your creativity!

    Chelsea

    http://discoverandlearn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much ... I love this template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just downloaded all of your templates. Thanks SOOOOOO much for them. I'm putting you on my blogroll

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! Thanks for the template! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete