Friday, January 22, 2010

Creative Genius - and a Freebie

I really love working for Laurie as one of her creative team. How lucky am I to get to work with her great kits? Today she released a collaboration kit with Pure Creativity Designs called Creative Genius. I love the vibrant colors and all the accessories to play with. You can pick up the kit on sale this week at any of her stores.

Here is what I put together with just a few pieces of the kit.


And of course I made it into a template - I lifted (and tweaked a bit) this layout from Kim Watson in CK. Click HERE or on the preview to download.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jan. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [23 Jan 02:42pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I have posted this on my blog Hand Picked Freebies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so welcome! It's a great template!! And thank you for the comment! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete