Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Laurie is celebrating one year of designing! Yeah! Happy Birthday!

It was so great that her one year mark coincided with Zach's first birthday!

Here is Zach enjoying some cake - notice our self-proclaimed cake wreck? I don't get the credit for that one all by myself - thanks babe!


Here is what the whole kit includes - it is massive, and is perfect for girls or boys! Love it!


And of course to celebrate, all of Laurie's kits will be on sale for 40% off for the entire month of August! Wow! Run and grab all those kits that have been on your wish list - these are incredible prices!


What? That's not enough for you? Okay, how about a freebie? This year with my limited time, I didn't make hand-made invitations for my little one's party. So I emailed them out instead. Here is an invitation for you - just add a picture of your birthday girl or boy and your party info. Easy Peasy. I hope you can use it! Download it HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Is cute, thank you so much for sharing girl!!!

    Luv
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Wedding, Birthday/Party Theme(s), Mardi Gras/Carnaval Theme post on Aug. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete