Friday, August 21, 2009

Bug-a-Boo, a Speed Scrap, and a Freebie!

So I got to play with Laurie's new kit, Bug-a-Boo this week, and again she has put together an awesome kit! Here is what I put together with it:


Read my whole post for the freebie, it's coming, I promise. For the remainder of the month, all of her kits are still 40% off for her 1 year anniversary. This is the lowest her kits have ever been marked down! Here is what the whole kit includes...I love all the stitching this one includes!


In other news, next week on Wednesday I am hosting the first ever Speed Scrap at the Laurie's Scraps Forums! I know what the prize is going to be from Laurie, and I promise, you will want to participate!

And finally, my freebie. I made a template of my layout again - I just love the use of templates, and how quickly they help me get my scrapbooking done. I would love to see what you do with it. Click HERE or on the preview to download.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 12 post on Aug. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete