Friday, June 26, 2009

I am on Laurie's Scraps CT!

I am so thrilled to be a part of the creative team for Laurie's Scraps - her kits are amazing, and completely match my style. As part of Laurie's CT, I get to show off her new kits, like "Stars and Stripes" that is available in all of Laurie's stores beginning today.



Here is a 2-page layout I made with the new kit - and I also used the "Medley" sketch from Jeanette Lynton's Imagine Book.




So since I have started doing some digital scrapbooking, I have also started to change my desktop on my computer each month. So here is my very first freebie, (for my friends and family who I am just introducing to digital scrapbooking) you can add your own pictures and use this cute thing for your desktop background! Of course all of the paper and elements are from Laurie's "Stars and Stripes" kit...so, what you do think?

You can download the desktop here or click on the preview.
The password is : desktop




4 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm one of the other new CTs for Laurie! Had to go browsing around the other blogs to see what there is. You desktop is so cute!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.

    You left a question about font used on my blog. The font is called "Teen" available here http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=teen

    Thanks ;)

    Have a great day,

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Desktop/Wallpaper/Calendar post on Aug. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete