Tuesday, June 23, 2009

How did I get into this...

...well it all started with my yearly Christmas card. You know the one I make a ton of, and only get around to actually sending out a dozen or so. Each year I have been getting successively better about getting them out, but I digress. Well I have far too many pictures I want to share to narrow it down to just one, and I will not pay walmart or anyone else for their overpriced photo cards. So I set out to figure out how to make my own.


I used this AMAZING free tutorial from Jessica Sprague and I learned the basics. (BTW this week only you can register for a free photo editing class that starts in July- I just did, can't wait to learn more on this subject!) Jessica does an incredible job explaining things - and her video tutorials are superb! At this point do I need to tell you I highly recommend them?


The rest, as they say, is history. I still LOVE my paper products, and I just made a bunch of cards the other night, and my addiction to CTMH is still a force to be reckoned with. But I think I see a transition in my life, at least as far as my scrapbooking goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment