Friday, November 5, 2010

Big World and a Freebie

So you know Laurie does AmAzInG work with her kits, right? Well this next one is no exception - and it is massively GIGANTIC! So many adorable elements!

Here is a look at her latest kit, Big World, that is one sale in her stores right now!
Here is a look at a separate elements pack you can get, these are a must have in my book!


When I first saw a preview of some of the elements, I knew just what picture I had, that I still needed to scrap! I started digital scrapbooking not long after this trip, and even though I am mostly caught up with current pictures, I have yet to go to too far back from when I started. I will get our trip to NY in 2008 done at some point! ;)



And of course I turned my layout into a template for you. Click HERE or on the preview to download.


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for this great template. love it.


    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your templates let the pictures tell the story. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout and the template. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks for a fun freebie! I appreciate that you shared this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing your freebies. This template is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have used this template here:
    http://scrapeija.deviantart.com/art/Renny-s-New-Pullover-292577888
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete