Friday, December 18, 2009

Flower Patch - and a Freebie

So you all probably noticed the new look of Laurie's Blog - gorgeous, right? I know, I fell in love with it when I first saw it. Well, we are such lucky people - because Laurie made a kit that coordinates - Love it!

Here is the whole kit that is available at her stores this week for 30% off.

Here is what I was able to do with just a few of the papers and elements in this awesome kit.


And here is my little gift - I made my layout into a template.

You can click HERE or on the preview to download.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Dec [LA 02:37pm, NY 05:37pm, UK 10:37pm] - 19 Dec [OZ 09:37am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! Thanks for the template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete