Friday, November 13, 2009

Whistle While You Work and Freebie

I love Fridays - and I love Laurie's new kit out this week...Whistle While You Work! It's perfect for all your cleaning pictures - or you can even use it to make a chore chart for your little ones! Laurie has even included two templates to easily put a cute chart together! So easy!

I love the colors, the patterns, and I absolutely love the look of the embellishments - they are so dang cute! You can grab this adorable kit this week at her stores, and this week it is on sale! Here is what I made with it.


I love using templates - and as always, I have made my layout into a template for you. I hope you can use it. Click HERE or on the preview to download.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome template! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the templates! :) Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a lovely template, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete