Friday, October 2, 2009

Gone Camping and a Freebie!

I love Fridays - and I love Laurie's newest kit - Gone Camping! Sadly we did not do any camping this summer like we had initially planned - things just kept getting in the way. But that didn't mean I didn't have plenty of pictures from previous years to work with. Here is my layout.


Here is what the whole kit looks like - it's full of great papers and elements! This week you can grab it while it's hot off the presses for 30% off at any of Laurie's stores!


And of course, here is my freebie for you. I lifted a layout from the cover of Creating Keepsakes from Nov '08, but I changed it to a 12 x 12 layout, added a photo corner, and a few more layers. I would like to think I "made it my own." I love to hear your feedback if you download! Click HERE or on the preview to download.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Oct. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome template. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is awesome. I am so bad at doing art by hand, but love using the computer for everything. I also take lot's of pictures of the kids. I never thought of making digital scrapbooks, thanks for the idea and the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete