Friday, July 24, 2009

Little Learner Kit - and a freebie

Ok, for those of you who know me well, know I am a teacher. So it's no wonder that I LOVE Laurie's new kit, Little Learner! Here is an example of a layout I made with the kit. It is so versatile, and the papers are so fun, you could use these for any type of layout! (I especially loved the ones with stars - I am a sucker for stars!


You can pick up the kit at any of Laurie's stores - right now she has all of her kits on sale for 35% off which is awesome!


So the first thing that came to mind when I was thinking freebie with this kit, was a backpack or luggage tag. Simply add your own text, print, punch a hole at the top, lace some ribbon through the hole and attach! Voila! Perfect for getting those new backpack ready for school, or easily finding your luggage on the turnstile. Click on the preview or HERE to download.


Add Image

4 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! Great idea! I will have to use this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my friends has a blog where she only posts free digital scrapbooking items. Here it is if you want to check it out:
    http://raspberrypatch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snagged, thank you so much
    luv
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete